29 Nov Christmas in Birmingham
Whether you’re a regular Birmingham worker in an office around the city centre or you’re using a co-working space or a meeting room, being in Birmingham around the Christmas period is not something to miss. Surround yourself within the dazzling array of twinkling Christmas lights; treat yourself to a cheeky mulled wine after work; or take to the ice rink and show off your moves with the whole team.
With ample things to do in Birmingham at Christmas, find out how working in our idyllic location in the Jewellery Quarter is the perfect choice for joining in with the festive fun this year.
Things to do in Birmingham at Christmas
Working in the city centre allows you to be able to enjoy the festive magic that the city brings from its various Christmas events. Some of the top Christmas events in Birmingham include:
- German Markets – the Frankfurt Christmas markets run throughout the city centre of Birmingham, and still holds its title as the largest authentic German Christmas market outside of Germany. From steaming mulled wine to German bratwursts, the market typically runs from early November to a few days before Christmas.
- Ice rink – what better way to get into the festive spirit than by ice skating in the middle of the city centre? Surrounded by the twinkling bright lights of the city, the rink is also next to Birmingham’s Big Wheel – which are both situated in Centenary Square.
- Pantos and shows – Birmingham’s iconic theatre culture spectacularly encapsulates the Christmas spirit year after year. From festive pantos to visit with the kids to concerts and music events, find out more about what’s on in Birmingham this year from BirminghamLive.
Corporate Christmas in Birmingham
Not only does December bring the season of festive cheer, but often in the corporate world, it can be the time for end of year meetings and reviews to reflect on the previous year. Searching around for end of year meeting ideas? Host your year-end conference in one of our meeting rooms – perfect for a corporate review, take the team through the stats over the last year and then venture out into the lights of the city centre to enjoy the festivities afterwards. This sort of set up is perfect for virtual office teams who don’t have the chance to meet up too often – and great to encourage team bonding and socialising afterwards.
Alternatively, another way to utilise working in the city around the Christmas period is by using our co-working spaces. From just £175 per month, working professionals can have the opportunity to work in a prime location in the Jewellery Quarter – which is filled with bars, restaurants and opportunities to join in with Christmas celebrations. Find out more from our guide on the benefits of having an office space in Birmingham. Alternatively, we also offer Hot Desking for just £30 a day – which is another way to make the most of the Christmassy city whilst you can!
Now you know some of the best Christmas events in Birmingham, perhaps you’re looking to get yourself into the city centre this season? Get in touch with a member of our expert team for more information.
- Differences Between Modern And Traditional Offices
- 7 Disadvantages of Using Home Address as a Business Address
- The 9 Key Benefits of Virtual Offices
- 5 Key Features of Virtual Offices
- What is a virtual business?
- How to choose a training space for your business
- 4 Benefits of Having a Registered Office
- Q&A Series – Ellie Byrne (Front of House Receptionist)
- Case Study: Costa Express
- Cool office space ideas