04 Mar Corporate venue hire for networking events
Looking for corporate venue hire for networking or business events? Or perhaps you’re wanting to organise company pre-drinks before you head out to a Jewellery Quarter hotspot for the night? Our Bar 11 meeting room in the heart of Birmingham city centre is the perfect choice. Whether it’s purely for corporate hire or to celebrate an event, find out more about our corporate venue hire options now.
Evening meeting rooms in Birmingham
Whether you’re looking for a relaxed place for your company to socialise before a company meal, or you’re wanting something slightly more corporate for a networking event – Bar 11 is the ideal option. For an exclusive recreational haven, find your private event taken care of by our professional on-hand staff members. Types of networking or corporate events Bar 11 can cater for include:
- Company presentations
- Company socials
- Corporate networking events
- Business events
- Launch parties
- Showcases – for example, we’ve previously held showcases for jewellers and make-up artists
- Team building – this can work especially well by incorporating our executive boardroom with the use of our exclusive bar
- Wine tasting
Corporate event hire
With a fully stocked fridge and bar able to hold up to 25 delegates, Bar 11 is the ideal option for a networking event or a company social. We’ve also recently kitted out this area with a new darts board – a great way to bond on a team social! This private space includes a 49-inch television – perfect for presentations – as well as a kitchenette. Expect modern and spacious décor combined with an exclusive space in the heart of a popular Birmingham area when you select Grosvenor House for your corporate venue hire. We’re also able to offer competitive prices, as this space is ours – meaning there’s a range of catering and bar packages you can choose from.
Ready to book your evening meeting room or networking event with Grosvenor House? Get in touch with a member of our helpful team today who can advise you of the best options for your business event.
Request a virtual office package quote
Interested in our virtual office packages? Choose between our registered office package, mail forwarding package or our premium business package. Get in touch with a member of our expert team for more information.
- Differences Between Modern And Traditional Offices
- The 9 Key Benefits of Virtual Offices
- 7 reasons against using home address as business address
- The importance of office location in business
- Choosing a virtual office in Birmingham
- How to register a company in the UK
- How Virtual Offices Can Help New Start-ups
- What is a virtual business?
- What is Coworking Space? Everything you need to know
- Quarterly Company Update