01 Jul How a virtual office can help run your business from home
Ever thought of starting a business from the comfort of your own home? As we’re all experiencing an unprecedented time during the current climate, many of us are confined to our homes either working virtually, or not working at all. It might seem like a while until your business can get up and running again – or perhaps you might even want to start a new venture. That’s where virtual offices can step in – making working from home more feasible.
So, what is a virtual office?
A virtual office provides a company or business with an office address without the physical space. This means you are able to work virtually whilst your business maintains its physical presence.
Learn more about what a virtual business is from our handy guide.
Benefits of a virtual office for a home business
So, how can a virtual office help you run your business from home? Some of the benefits of using virtual offices while working from home, or starting up your own home business, include:
- Grow your company at your own pace – often when you begin a company, you’re likely to begin with a small office space which naturally requires to be increased each time a new employee joins. However, with a virtual office, you can grow your office at your own pace – and utilise coworking spaces or meeting rooms.
- Professional business address – by having a virtual office, you will have a prestigious registered business address, registered at Companies House. This means you can use this address instead of using your home address, as this can have complications when running a business.
- Flexibility for both employees and management – by having a virtual office instead a physical office space, this can mean you can work from anywhere, at any time. This can often be a desirable feature for employees who are especially looking for flexibility in a workplace, so is likely to attract talent.
- Saves you money – save money on overheads running office space that you don’t need – learn more about how virtual offices can save you money
- Perfect for start-ups – as a start-up, it’s likely you’ll be finding your feet in your new business and want to save every penny you can. That’s where a virtual office steps in – find out more about how virtual offices can help start-up businesses in particular from our detailed guide.
See more benefits of virtual offices from our informative guide.
So now you know how a virtual office can benefit your home-business, how do you choose? Learn tips from our detailed guide on how to choose the best virtual office for your business. Alternatively, get in touch with an expert member of our team.
- Differences Between Modern And Traditional Offices
- The 9 Key Benefits of Virtual Offices
- 7 Disadvantages of Using Home Address as a Business Address
- 5 Key Features of Virtual Offices
- What is a virtual business?
- What to wear to a business meeting
- Planning your office Christmas Party in Birmingham
- Case Study: Getrektlabs
- How can the Help to Grow Scheme help your business?
- Will my data be safe with a virtual office?