23 Oct Choosing a virtual office in Birmingham
Thinking about hiring a virtual office for your remote business needs? As the current climate unfolds, there is much more of a demand for virtual office addresses – meaning that employees can work flexibly from the safety of their homes.
That’s why, here at Grosvenor House, we offer a variety of virtual office packages in Birmingham. From call and mail handling to having your own personal phone line, browse through our package options – or create a bespoke option for your own virtual office requirements. Find out more detailed information on what a virtual office is, and how to choose the best service for your business from our guide.
Why should you choose a virtual office address in Birmingham?
- Flexibility – create a more flexible lifestyle for both yourselves and employees. With the options of remote working, this is likely to be an attractive trait for employee retention – as well as recruiting new employees in the future.
- Recruiting staff and prospects – as Birmingham is the middle of the country, with extensive transport links in and out of the city, recruiting for your business, as well as sourcing clients, is also made easier with a prestigious central Birmingham address on the letterheads.
- Things to do – Grosvenor House is located in the heart of Birmingham’s city centre, which is jam-packed full of fun things to do. Find out what to do in the Jewellery Quarter (where our office is based) from our informative guide.
Learn more about the benefits of virtual offices in Birmingham, and why you should choose a virtual office package for your business.
Additional services at Grosvenor House
As well as providing virtual office solutions, you can also experience the benefits of having an office space in Birmingham by using any of our alternative services:
- Co-working space – our co-working space offers the opportunity for you hot-desk in our office space – allowing freelancers to network, or teams to get together to work sporadically.
- Meeting room hire – need to get together face-to-face with your team? Hire out one of our meeting rooms in Birmingham.
- Bar 11 – here at Grosvenor, we even have our own private bar located in the basement of the office building. Kitted out with a fridge, refreshment options upon request and a wide-screen TV, hire out this area for any event – whether it’s corporate events or team socials.
For any more information on our virtual offices in Birmingham, or any of our additional services, get in touch with our team today.
- Difference between a modern and traditional office
- The 9 Key Benefits of Virtual Offices
- Advantages of hot desking for your business?
- 7 reasons against using home address as business address
- What makes a customer return?
- How to speak on the phone professionally
- How a virtual office can help run your business from home
- 5 Key Features of Virtual Offices
- Secure Yet Flexible Office Space
- Cool office space ideas