13 Sep What is a registered office?
Whether you choose to have your registered office address in a rented office building, your home address, or choose one of our registered office solutions, understand the definition of a registered office and how integral choosing the right address is to your business.
What is a registered office address?
A registered office address is the official address of a business, incorporated company, association or any other legal entity. When beginning a new business, you will be required to list the registered office address of where the company will be based. This address needs to be a UK postal address (not a PO box) and will receive all the mail, letters, statements etc for the office at this address.
When choosing your registered address, there are a few options to choose from:
- Registered office address in a rented building – this is when your business has a physical office setting, usually where employees will work from. If you have a range of offices across different locations, usually the registered office address would be in the company headquarters.
- Home address – you can also register your home address as your business address, which is often preferable for new start-up businesses. However, it’s not always advised – learn why registering your home as your business address isn’t recommended.
- Virtual office – with a virtual office, you can have your registered address in a bustling city central location, without paying the price. With a wealth of benefits to reap, learn more about our virtual office solutions
Why choose a registered office from Grosvenor House
Deciding to choose a virtual office as your registered office address is a great way to maximise on profit from your business – as you won’t be forking out loads each month on a swanky office location. Some of the benefits of choosing to hire a registered office from us include:
- Affordable price – find registered office solutions from just £25pm.
- Central location – situated in the heart of Birmingham’s City Centre Jewellery Quarter, surrounded by a wealth of shops, restaurants and bars.
- Appearances – not only can you impress prospects or clients by this stunning location, but when you hire a registered office with us, you have access to our gallery of professional photos that you can use on your own site.
Want to know more? Find out everything you need to know about our registered office address solutions from Grosvenor House. Alternatively, get in touch with a member of our expert team today to see how our virtual office solutions can help your business.
- Difference between a modern and traditional office
- The 9 Key Benefits of Virtual Offices
- 7 reasons against using home address as business address
- 5 Key Features of Virtual Offices
- Meeting room etiquette tips
- Advantages of hot desking for your business?
- How to speak on the phone professionally
- Cool office spaces ideas
- Secure Yet Flexible Office Space
- How Virtual Offices Can Help New Start-ups