24 Sep What is a virtual office?
What is a virtual office, and how can it help your business?
Virtual office meaning
A virtual office provides a business office address without a physical office space. This allows employees to work remotely and virtually, whilst the business maintains a physical presence. A virtual office provides a variety of business functions, such as call-handling, mail-handling and being able to own your own exclusive phone line, all while providing the business owner with a prestigious postcode that would usually come with a hefty renting cost. This can lead you to create a virtual business – learn more about this from our guide.
Here at Grosvenor House, we provide a range of three virtual office packages:
- Registered office package – this uses our prestigious Birmingham address and gives you access to our professional photos of Grosvenor House to use on your site.
- Mail forwarding and handling – as well as the above, this option also gives you the option of post forwarding and handling to an alternative office or residential location.
- Premium business package – as well as the above, you will also have an exclusive telephone number for your company, with your own phone line, and a free consultation service.
Learn more about our virtual office packages now.
Benefits of virtual offices
There are many benefits of virtual offices that can help you with not only costs for your business, but productivity and employee retention. Some of the main benefits include:
- Flexibility – allowing employees to work from anywhere, at any time, is an attractive feature for a business. Therefore, you’re likely to attract a wider range of talent who are interested in the work/life balance for job opportunities.
- Cost effective – virtual companies save money on overheads of renting out a serviced office and a company office building – which means there is more money to be spent on investment of the business itself.
- Increase in productivity – as well as giving employees flexibility, remote working allows employees to save money on the commute and establish a better work-life balance. Therefore, this often leads to an increase in productivity at work, as they’re typically happier and less stressed.
However, there are many more benefits for both employees and employers – learn more about the benefits of virtual offices from our detailed guide.
Now you’ve learnt the definition of a virtual office, and what it means for your business, learn how virtual offices can help new start-ups in particular, and how virtual offices can help run your business from home. Alternatively, get in touch with us today to discuss your virtual office requirements.
- Difference between a modern and traditional office
- The 9 Key Benefits of Virtual Offices
- Advantages of hot desking for your business?
- 7 reasons against using home address as business address
- What makes a customer return?
- How to speak on the phone professionally
- How a virtual office can help run your business from home
- Cool office space ideas
- 5 Key Features of Virtual Offices
- 4 Benefits of Having a Registered Office