20 Apr Why accountancy firms should use Grosvenor House
Here at Grosvenor House, we provide services to a multitude of different clients from various industries. One of the most prominent industries we cater for is the accountancy industry – working with both the accountancy firms themselves, and their client base. So, why do accountancy firms especially benefit from these services?
Benefits of Grosvenor House for accountants
- Reduced admin for clients’ mail and paperwork – accountants don’t often have the head count capacity to receive post and administration for each of their clients. Grosvenor House can help provide post handling and call forwarding services to alleviate accountancy firms’ workloads.
- Registering clients’ companies on Companies House – accountancy firms often also deal with a lot of new limited companies starting up. By using us for your accountancy firm, we can offer a Registered Office service to use on Companies House from the day a company is launched.
- Registered office address – as an accountant, you may work from home yourself, and want to avoid using your home address on business related material. There is where a registered virtual office would be the perfect solution.
Accountancy case study: Dukado
We’ve spoken to one of our clients, Dukado, who have been a working with us just over 3 years. As an accountancy firm, they predominantly use our virtual office, virtual address and mail handling services. Dukado list their priorities as a firm as follows:
- Appearance and stability of the business address
- Reliability of the provider.
- Professionalism when delivering the service
Eleonora from Dukado explains how Grosvenor’s service offerings benefit their accountancy firm:
“Grosvenor House satisfies all the above business needs we look for in a virtual office provider.
“In addition, working with Grosvenor House is a great opportunity for our accountancy firm since we can offer our clients the virtual office service through them. This has a double benefit:
- Our clients can also take advantage of a great virtual address
- It allows us to promptly receive clients’ mail (HMRC/Companies House/etc) which are essential for our job”
When asked to explain how Dukado use Grosvenor’s facilities, Elenora responded with:
“Our post and our clients’ post is collected by GH and regularly posted to us. Our clients’ post is then handled by us” – meaning the process is a seamless transition from Grosvenor House to clients.
When asked what they deem as the most helpful feature Grosvenor House provide, Dukado responded with “being able to work together”.
Elenora continued: “GH continues to be our first choice for a virtual office thanks to the great approach and management of Hannah Campbell.
“Firms may have different business needs and Ms Campbell understood this since the beginning. This established a great cooperation that both Grosvenor House and our firm can benefit from. “
During the Coronavirus pandemic, Dukado said that “Grosvenor House managed to continue to provide a great service to our firm” – despite the difficulties the pandemic caused for many businesses.
As well as the high quality services, Grosvenor House is also so popular due to its prestigious location. Dukado commented on this:
“Since working together, we developed an online accountancy firm therefore we are less likely to benefit of meeting rooms/co-working space. However, we certainly benefit from a virtual address in the central business district of Birmingham.”
Interested in using Grosvenor House for your own accountancy firm? Or perhaps for a business from another industry? Get in touch with our friendly team today, and browse our virtual office packages online.