Why choose Grosvenor House for Meeting Room Hire
Looking for a meeting room for hire? It’s likely your meeting room requirements will either be for a corporate event, a boardroom meeting among business colleagues, or a casual meeting with drinks. Often, it can be difficult to find somewhere to accommodate you for your specific meeting requirements. That’s why, at Grosvenor House, our variety of meeting rooms to rent can cater for all of those types of events – making us the perfect choice for your next meeting room hire.
Located in the heart of Birmingham’s city centre, nestled in the thriving Jewellery Quarter location, is Grosvenor House. Surrounded by a wealth of bars, restaurants and things to do, as well as being opposite St Paul’s Church in the heart of St Paul’s Square, this makes Grosvenor House the perfect location for any Birmingham meeting room requirements. As well as this, a stone’s throw from Snow Hill Station, and a 10-minute walk from Birmingham New Street allows for excellent transport links in and out of the area.
Our Birmingham meeting room facilities
Here at Grosvenor House, you can choose from a multitude of meeting room hire options in the city centre Birmingham location. Our Birmingham conference facilities and room options include:
- Conference rooms – able to hold up to 25 delegates, our conference rooms provide a boutique environment with high-end furnishings.
- Bar 11 – for something slightly more casual, hire Bar 11 – our corporate bar and meeting room, fit with kitchenette, 49-inch flat screen TV, dart boards and refreshment packages available.
- Hot desking – perfect for small businesses or freelancers, our hot desking areas are perfect for flexible jobs and keeping costs low. Learn more about advantages of hot desking for your business.
- Executive boardroom – find contemporary décor, air conditioning, unlimited refreshments and a 49-inch TV with USP port – perfect for a corporate meeting.
- Standards rooms – available to accommodate up to 6 delegates, hire on an hourly, half-day- or full-day basis. Expect unlimited refreshments, superfast broadband and modern décor.
- Private dining and events – find a champagne reception, red carpet, luxurious fine dining feel, selection of set menus, waiter service, themed evenings and a fully stocked bar.
Choose your desired meeting room requirement from our list above, and find out more about our meeting room etiquette tips. Alternatively, get in touch with a member of our friendly team here at Grosvenor House for further information about our Birmingham meeting rooms.